2008/07/15

A Blessing in Disguise

新しい下宿先が見つからなかったのはそういうことだったんですね。

Soon after I decided to leave Jamaica Plain, I started to search a next place to live. Everyday, for the past 2 weeks, I checked the craigslist and e-mailed to anyone who had the rooms I was looking for. But, all my efforts were in vain. Sometimes I missed these rooms by a hair.

Then, today, I knew the meaning, the reason why I couldn't get any one.

Today I received an e-mail from my university, saying its one of the dorms had a vacant room. What a blessing in disguise!!! Since I'd been on their waiting list for so long, from this spring, I hadn't taken into account their rooms. But, the best offer came last. I must appreciate the past misfortune.

What seemed negative all along the way was, indeed, a preparation of a happy ending. Can I apply this experience to my rest of my life? Well, at least, it is possible to say that we can expect our happy endings regardless of our present conditions. What if we failed after all? No problem, we would be unconsious at the very moment. No problem.

0 件のコメント: