2008/06/27

Arrived at JP, Boston

My first days here in Boston are going smooth.

I started to live in a house in Jamaica Plain, the southwest area of the city. Some of my friends says that JP is safe, and some says dangerous. In my observation, it's between safe and dangerous. There is a quiet residential area near my house, and there are some beggars on the streets on the other side of the area. My house is just on the boundary of rich and poor.

As for my room, it was lying in the dust... I couldn't beleive that a former resident was living in this room in this June... So, today I got up at 6am and cleaned the whole room. Now it's totally clean and tidy! After I cleaned up, I noticed that the beige wall was really pretty. I've really taken to the wall. By the way, when I was cleaning, I found a passport of the former resident. I wonder if he could go back to China without his passport...Von voyage!!!

I still have several things to do, but as I wrote in the begining, the start is much smoother than I expected.

p.s.
Than you all of my friends!! I would never forget the words you gave me, the faces you showed me. I care for you, like you care for me:-)

0 件のコメント: