2008/10/05

ボストン、メンズの古着

ようやく購買意欲をそそる古着屋にたどり着きました。

It's getting colder and colder these days. Though I don't wear my down jacket yet, the day will be soon to come. I have to prepare for the winter.

After starting to live in Boston, the most disappointing thing was the quality of used clothes stores. I visited several shops, but all the stores were not satisfactory.

But I finally found a very nice used clothes shop in Jamaica Plain. It's 40 SOUTH STREET (formerly known as GUMSHOEhttp://www.fortysouthst.com/ . Though the space is tiny, their clothes are attentively selected. Each clothe has something special, and surprisingly, the prices are incredibly low. Ladies clothes also seem good. I bought pants, but have to visit again.

Men's Used Clothes in Boston
★★★★★---40 south street(well chosen, reasonable prices)
★★★-------oona's (good choices, moderate prices)
★★1/2-----second time around (many brands, but expensive)
★★1/2-----army barracks (good and cheap army, but less variety)
★★1/2-----boomerangs (occasionally nice ones at very low prices)
★★---------the garment district (too many clothes, hard to find good ones)

0 件のコメント: